Friday, November 19, 2010

Tonight is for You.

Tonight is the last night that I dance in college. It is my senior year and last fall show. Internal would be a good word to describe my mood. I am not sad necessarily, but happiness wouldn't be accurate either. I am reflecting on my memories in this short amount of time. So many wonderful things have been discovered on the stage at my college. I came with doubt and a feeling of, "well, I don't know if I can do this but I guess I am going to try." Now I have this journey of college behind me where I have seen more growth, maturity, and confidence find its way inside me.

I have steadily come so far and discovered who I am. I hope that tonight's performance reflects all that I am feeling.

To follow your dreams is the greatest gift you can give yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment